Horaay supports and encourages ideas, services, and tools that use and supplement Horaay’s services. At the same time, we are serious about protecting our reputation, our trademarks and our brand identity.
This Trademark Policy explains how to refer to Horaay, our marks or our services.
A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination of those items) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The word “Horaay” and other Horaay graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names (together, the “Horaay Marks”) are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Horaay, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Why must Horaay protect the Horaay Marks? Horaay must be to able assure Internet users and others that only the services offered, sponsored, or endorsed by Horaay actually bear the Horaay Marks. Trademark law requires that we not only protect against improper use of the Horaay Marks, but also protect against the use of confusingly similar marks.
Using the Horaay Marks
Here are our rules for using the Horaay Marks:
We support and encourage using the Horaay Marks in the following ways:
- Make fair use of Horaay’s Marks. Horaay supports free speech and you do not need permission to make legitimate commentary about Horaay, the company, or Horaay’s services. For example, if you sell on Horaay, it’s fine to let people know that.
- Distinguish the Horaay Marks from surrounding text by, for example, capitalizing the first letter of the Horaay Marks.
- Spell the Horaay Marks properly.
- We do not permit the following uses of the Horaay Marks:
- Incorporating the Horaay Marks or a confusingly similar mark into, for example, the name of your business, organization, non-profit organization, event, or trademark.
- Removing, altering, distorting or modifying the Horaay Marks, including adding other terms to the Horaay Marks to create new words.
- Using the Horaay Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that falsely implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Horaay, Inc. or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest information comes from, or represents the views or opinions of Horaay, Inc. or an Horaay employee.
- Using the Horaay Marks in a product unless we’ve given you our permission in writing.
- Using any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to the Horaay Marks or the look and feel of the Horaay website.
- Using the Horaay Marks in any way or on any website that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
- Using the Horaay Marks in a manner that is in Horaay’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Horaay.