Hotel/Motel/Tourism For Sale
WOW $213,615 NET PROFIT*. Just Listed
- Units are self-contained, serviced only every 7 days
- No breakfasts or food preparation
- Close to the beach, beautiful sunsets, walkways & bikeways
- Walking distance to restaurants & local shop
- 1 on Trip advisor for the last 3 years
Property other possibilities subject to town planning consent
- Health resort/ Day spa
- Independent living/ nursing home for seniors
- Strata title as small units or as there is high demand and high pricing for larger units join units together and strata title them off
Possible ways to further improve net income;
- Increase room rates as they are low in comparison to other local premises especially considering they are Self-contained and rated No. 1 on Trip Advisor.
- Generate more tour bookings as they provide a 15-20% commission this may be done via the web site
- Laundry; if linen was purchased and done in house, even if only bath towels & mats, hand towels & pillow cases, then considerable savings could be achieved
- Sale of food or Breakfasts
- Don’t employ cleaners (the contract cleaner amount is included in the add back schedule)
- Focus on more direct bookings without commissions
- Stop discounting for long term stays if wanting to increase profitability
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 100 m from Shelly Beach, Hervey Bay Colonial Lodge features a saltwater swimming pool, unlimited free Wi-Fi and a covered BBQ area with outdoor seating. Set in tropical gardens, it offers self-contained 3.5-star apartments with lovely pool views.
3 minutes’ drive from the Botanic Gardens, and 5 minutes’ drive from Hervey Bay Historical Village & Museum. Hervey Bay Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
A kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator is standard in all apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment features a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and an iPod docking station.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Hervey Bay! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Hervey Bay! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
*Net Profit before tax $213,615.15 (EBITDA 2016)
Property Bank Valuation 2010 valued the property for Suncorp Metway Bank @ $1,770,000 (A copy of valuation is available)