Development Site For Sale
Approved 16 Units + House & Income. Offers
216 Queen Street Southport
Contract Crashed. Owner will sell or JV (Owners’ father is a builder and can provide a fixed price if required). He was hoping for $1.1 but Make an offer he is negotiable. There is a timeline if its not sold by end of September, Owner will sign a long term lease for the house and granny flat and shed and the property may be off market.
This 1,007 m2 (approx.) site, with an original low-set Queenslander home and 150 m2 shed, offers a great opportunity.
DA and BA in place.
This is a perfect location with the convenience of the light rail station just 500 metres away, public and private schools are within 1 km and the Southport CBD within close proximity.
* Existing house with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom plus double car port
* Large storage room (could be used as an extra bedroom)
* Potential rental of approx. $650 per week
* Block size – 1,007 m2 (approx.)
* Zoned Medium Density Residential
* DA in place for 7 storey height limit
* Planning analysis available on request
* Great location – approx. 2 km to Southport CBD
This is a Transport Orientated Location in the booming Commonwealth Games City of the Gold Coast. How can you go wrong?
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Southport, 216 queen street Southport